Through leadership and the promotion of a sense of community, our vision is to become agents of change, in collaboration and partnership with civil society, government and business, to figure as a positive influence among Tijuana’s young people and society in general.
Your support is extremely important.
ACHIEVEMENTS SINCE 2010
Impactos sociales indirectos a través de los diferentes proyectos y eventos.
Voluntarios han participado en los distintos eventos y proyectos de Tijuana Innovadora.
Actividades realizadas por año.
Participantes y beneficiarios de los diferentes proyectos y eventos; sin considerar más de 50,000 niños educados en el programa PREVyA y D.A.R.E
Our vision is to become agents of change through leadership and sense of belonging, in alliances and collaboration with society, government and companies, to achieve a positive influence among young people and the community in general.
Your support is very important to us.
Selecciona la cantidad
Donar una vez
Donar cada mes
Selecciona esfera para donar
Tijuana Innovadora, was established as a Civil Association (A.C.) on June 29, 2011, before Notary Public number, N.-2922 Vol. 1562, in the City of Tijuana under the rules of a non-profit Civil Association. It aims to organize all kinds of social and cultural activities, among others, to promote philanthropy among individuals and legal entities, both domestic and foreign.
It was officially registered with the Baja California Public Registry of Property under Item 5792243, dated October 26, 2011.
- Name: TIJUANA INNOVADORA, A.C.
- TAX I.D. NUMBER (RFC): TIN110715582
- Fiscal Address: Paseo de los Heroes 0093, Zona Urbana Rio, Tijuana, BC, Mexico C.P. 22010
- Year of authorization: 2012
- Approved Tax Exempt Status: Authorization document number: 600-04-05-2012-53772
- Authorization: Mexico and Abroad
- Area: Charitable Associations
- Legal Representative: Alejandra Santos de la Fuente
- Organizational Structure: Structure contemplated in the Articles of our Constitution: General Assembly of Associates